We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunterra's Vallarta Torre

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Westfield, NY
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Sunterra's Vallarta Torre

I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this resort. I know it's at the north end of the hotel strip. I'll be staying there in about two weeks.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunterra's Vallarta Torre

This is a great little hotel! Mainly used by the timeshare owners and very well kept. Close to the Hotel Krystal and the Golden Crown Paradise. There are a couple mini-marts and a nice salon/spa right by there and you can catch a bus up on the main road to go to downtown etc. (About a two to three block walk) and you can also walk to Sam's and Walmart.

My family had a three bedroom unit, pool side when they came down to visit me and it was HUGE, clean and over-all very nice.

We loved the huge kitchen and dining area and since there were three teenagers, we stocked up on tons of breakfast and lunch supplies, snacks and beverages.

For seven people, plus me, we saved a ton of money by eating breakfast and lunch there, making drinks and such and then going out to dinner downtown every night.

The pools were nice, they have a great jacuzzi area my mom loved and the kids played a lot of pool polo and volleyball. They also loved the beach and had a great time playing frisbee and boogie boarding.

Over-all, for the price, location, amenities and that, I really was impressed- more quaint than a big hotel and still plenty of activities.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta