We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Vallarta all inclusive hotels/February weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Whitestone, New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Vallarta all inclusive hotels/February weather

We are thinking of going to Puerto Vallarta for February break. We have been to Punta Cana and Riviera Maya and loved both places. How is the weather in February? If anyone has stayed at all inclusive hotels..any information would be greatly appreciated. We would prefer hotels in the 4-5 star range all inclusive and no high rise types. Thanks for any help or advise!!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Vallarta all inclusive hotels/February weather

Hi there: In general (one cannot control nature) the weather in February is beautiful.

The difference between Puerto Vallarta and some other tropical destinations is that it is a very sophisticated city with hundreds of top-notch restaurants in all price ranges and representing all ethnic groups. Therefore, the really luxurious 4-5 All-Inclusive Resorts tend to be out of town (10 miles or so out) because people who stay downtown want to experience the culture and culinary delights :) of Puerto Vallarta so they don't want All-Inclusive. The best thing for you to do, in my view, is to go on Trip Advisor and check out hotels you think you might like and ask opinions or otherwise narrow down your search a bit as to what you require.

Best wishes,

Saskatoon...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Vallarta all inclusive hotels/February weather

We are travelling to PV in late Jan/Feb of 2006, and are leaning booking with Villa Premiere Hotel and Spa. The all-inclusive option, with a premiere room or deluxe ocean view and I believe it is the only true 4/5 star property there is downtown. I believe though it is a 7-storey building but very quaint and quiet as it is an adult only hotel..(no one under 16/18 allowed??)

wpg,mb
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Vallarta all inclusive hotels/February weather

Hi , check out the Royal Decameron it is in Nuevo, very close to PV, only 10 peso bus ride to the city. There is a little town within walking distance of the hotel, The hotel is right on the beach, the beach is wonderful here, in PV it gets dirty and is full of People with boats and jet skis. Much more laid back at RD. I think it is 4 star, hope this info helps

cheers