We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parks or Parking Lots?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Parks or Parking Lots?

Vallarta's Parks, The ONLY Parks are being destroyed. The History is being destroyed, and the Human right are being destroyed. The Only 4 private parks in vallarta will be soon only PARKING LOTS. A Big piece of CEMENT! The local Vallartenses tried everything to stop them. It is illegal to destroy the ONLY PUBLIC PARKS to construct PRIVATE PARKING LOTS! Whatever the reason is to not use all the other spaces there are available for parking lots, they not only destroyed our parks, they attacked local people with brutal policeforce. You don't believe me? Go to the pictureGallery (Galeria de Fotos) in www.vallartense.tk

There are enough prooves an why the people is scared to defend WHATS THEIRS! All these assaults are being made after midnight, where NO TURIST, NO WITNESSES, NO nothing!

anyways, please visit vallartense.tk and vote if you can. Its not over yet

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parks or Parking Lots?

I've voted, as have all my friends.

Please VOTE !

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,464 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parks or Parking Lots?

What a post. Offensive. Scaring away tourists! The official plans for the new parks on top of the parking garages show a much improved venue!

Higuera Blanca...
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
Level Contributor
872 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parks or Parking Lots?

Sorry. I just posted under my wife's name. It is me who feels that the vallartense post is both offensive and inappropriate for a web site that is here to provide information to tourists. The parking garage issue is an issue for those of us who are local (I've been here on and off for 10 years).

Higuera Blanca...
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
Level Contributor
872 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parks or Parking Lots?

Furthermore, the web site listed by Vallartense is in three languages. The Spanish version is bitter and very, very different from the mild English and German versions. This is probably so that the non-Spanish speakers will support the poll.