We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Last Minute!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Very Last Minute!

Myself and a few friends were planning on taking a road trip, plans feel through and now we want to grab a REALLY CHEAP last minute, hopefully to Vallarta.

Unfortunatly, we are from Winnipeg, and would have to get to Toronto, Edmonton, or Minneapolis to fly. We want to leave to head south THIS Saturday (25th) for one week.

I have been looking online, and found a few deals, but nothing spectacular. Any ideas/suggestions please!

Montreal
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Very Last Minute!

Have you tried selloffvacations.com. There are some trips out of Toronto leaving the 24 or 25 of June, starting at about $550.

Delta, BC
Level Contributor
708 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Very Last Minute!

Hi there

Here are some websites you can try.

www.sunholidays.ca

www.escapes.ca

www.tripcentral.ca

www.travel222.ca

Good Luck

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Very Last Minute!

Suncountry.com has good charters out of minneapolis

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
645 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Very Last Minute!

try itravel2000.com

minnesota
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Very Last Minute!

from what i know of suncountry doesn't have charter flights in the summer out of minneapolis. we went last june and leave this sat. again and we can't even find a direct flight from minneapolis to pv.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Very Last Minute!

Last year, at this time, we had some friends come down on Skyservice for something like $400/person (Canadian) from Toronto. The thing is that you need to have someone watching the fares/availability and to jump when you absolutely must book or not get on the flight. For this purpose, I think you'd be better off with a travel agent. That's what I'd do. We book on-line too, when we can, but if we want something like this, or something complicated at all, we use a travel agent. Despite the advance in self-booking, travel agents still have more resources. If you go to a good one and tell them what you want to do they'll exhaust every angle. If you don't have your own, I can give you the number of ours if you give me an e-mail address. Best of luck.

Libby

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Very Last Minute!

Thanks everyone!

Libby, I would appreciate that. My email is soamazing_5@hotmail.com....

We are no longer going this weekend, but we still want to book a last minute sometime this summer.

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Very Last Minute!

If you're looking at going this summer don't book out of Edmonton. Go directly to Calgary instead. The Edmonton flights all go through Calgary anyway. We always use www.selloffvacations.com and get great prices!