We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Fiesta Americana Spa & “grand lounge” questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Orange, California
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Grand Fiesta Americana Spa & “grand lounge” questions

We’ll be staying at the Grand Fiesta Americana mid October. Has any one been to the spa? If so how was it and how is pricing? Looking for pampering:-)

Also, I noticed in various reviews people mentioning paying up for the “grand lounge”. We made our reservations through Expedia and I did not see that option. Anybody know how much extra it is and whether you think it’s worth it or not?

2 replies to this topic
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
36 posts
1. Re: Grand Fiesta Americana Spa & “grand lounge” questions

We have stayed at Grand Fiesta twice. DId a couples massage and used the spa our first visit there We did the timeshare presentation so it was complimentary. Very nice spa! Loved the facilities! The second time we did not use the spa, I believe it was $125 for a fifty minute. We opted to go into town and did a couples massage at a spa. It was very authentic, very clean and fantastic massages! $60 USD for a ninety minute Swedish massage and $75 USD for a ninety minute deep tissue. We did not do Grand club but our friends did and they went up everyday for breakfast and cocktails and sushi before dinner. Hope this helps. Have a wonderful trip!

Level Contributor
23 posts
2. Re: Grand Fiesta Americana Spa & “grand lounge” questions

You can contact the hotel directly for prices on spa services. However. It's more than going into town as I found in my research. I'll be there in mid Nov myself. As far as club lounge, reading about it , offers higher floors access for better views, sushi b4 dinner , breakfast , higher end liquors. As far as pricing you could inquire upon check in or again contact hotel directly. I contacted them through Facebook messenger and was given a direct email to the hotel.

Hope this helps!

Reply to: Grand Fiesta Americana Spa & “grand lounge” questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted