We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Middlesbrough...
4 posts
Save Topic
Weather

Hi we travel on Thursday the 14th from the uk was wondering what the weather is like currently as on the weather apps it’s not looking good ?

11 replies to this topic
1. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:33 pm, June 11, 2018

Seattle
Level Contributor
48,867 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

I just returned. It was hot hot HOT. Humid. Sunny. With overnight rains starting up towards the end of my stay (I left on the 7th).

People ask this question pretty much daily on the TA/PV forum in the summer-time (which IS rainy season).

It's happily not often that it is as bad as the online weather forecasts make it look in advance of people's trips.

Edited: 6:47 pm, June 11, 2018
So Cal
Level Contributor
8,483 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Currently Hurricane Bud is passing by. It should be gone by the time you arrive. The ocean may still be a little rough for the first day or two you are there. The weather pattern should return to the normal pattern of hot during the day with chances of rain in the evenings.

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
17,014 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Yes I believe the forecasts you're seeing for the next couple days are more accurate because of Hurricane Bud causing more rain than usual. I am leaving soon as well and have been checking on Bud, and the actual written Hurricane forecasters say it should get better by the end of the week. There may also be a little residual overcast skies, but that just keeps it cooler.

United States
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Here’s a great web cam at CyC on Los Muertos beach in old town.

CyC webcam: http://www.cuatesycuetes.com

Middlesbrough...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Should I be worried about the hurricane ? Never been long hall only ever spain ?

Edited: 4:36 am, June 12, 2018
Ramsey, Minnesota
Level Contributor
240 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

I wouldn't worry. All PV will get is some rain bands I think they said its like 400 miles west of PV anyway Its heading toward Cabo not PV

While Bud was initially expected to make landfall in Mexico as a Category 3 hurricane, new forecasts on Monday afternoon began predicting that Bud will hit Baja California or Cabo San Lucas as a weak tropical storm with winds reaching only about 40 mph.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
California
California
United States
Middlesbrough...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

Okay thank you for the reassurance

Wi
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

No worries, broadcasting live from the beaches of PV. It's overcast and some sprinkles throughout the day. Water is warm and beach is awesome. Less sunburn right now.

Seattle
Level Contributor
48,867 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather

(be careful... you can still get a sunburn when it's overcast!)

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted