We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Diego...
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather

How cool will it get at night ?....coming Dec. 9 to 17th...I've been seeing 85 degrees during the day...but how cool at night?

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

A cool 68 - 70 degrees ;)

Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Heard it was 62 this morning

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,908 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

They're having a bit of a "cold snap" right now. Some areas reporting low 50F range in the AM. Locals are bundled up. LOL

During the day it's been very nice though. I'd take a sweater for the evenings, or some kind of pashmina/wrap for the shoulders, just in case. Lots of places to buy a sweatshirt or hoodie if you really need one.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
749 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

It was quite chilly at 7am today. Had to retreat back off the balcony to put on my pajama pants and a light jacket. Warmed up quite nicely by 9am.

I wore a light jacket last night for a short walk. Don't know the exact temperatures but it's lovely!!

Cheers

Deanna

cheyenne
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

It is supposed to get warmer as the week goes on. Last night I was out on the balcony wrapped in a blanket and had a sweater on, it was too cool for me. That was at about 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. It is sunny again today so hopefully it is going to start warming up earlier in the day and staying warmer longer. I would pack a light sweater just in case, what do you have to lose, you may not need it, but then again...

San Diego...
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

Thanks everyone !....going to throw in a sweater for evening...appreciate it!....3 days 'till I'm there !

Level Contributor
243 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

It's been cold in Vallarta, 14 celcius at night or fifties in fahrenheit the past week

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,631 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

I'm having a little Winter remorse at the moment - high today 16F and snowing lightly in Denver - first Arctic blast on the season. I'm trying not to look at the CyC webcam - lol :/

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
3,048 posts
591 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

Fred: It is colder here on the West Coast than in Denver! -3C this morning going up to a high of 0. There was a dusting of snow but, it melted away. More cold & snow on its way. I can not wait to get out of this Arctic low & fly to PV in 2 days shy of a month!

San Antonio...
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
14,081 posts
597 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather

Pack a sweater,lot of cold fronts have been happening...locals about Jalisco are even cold imagine.. LOL. Then again, at anything below 70F most locals feel chilly I assume I know I am.