We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress code...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
660 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
dress code...

We are staying at the Pueblo Bonito in June and just found out that Angelo's has a dress code. We weren't planning on wearing those kind of clothes in JUne. Are there some good restaurants in Maz that don't have dress codes? We have not been to Maz before but have been to PV the last two years and ate at sove very nice places with no dresscodes. I can't imagine wearing long pants in Mexico.

Also, can anyone tell me if the PB provides boogie boards on the beach?

Mentioned in this post
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
1,685 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Angelo's
Angelo's
213 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Mazatlán, Sin...
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dress code...

I think you'll find that only Angelos and maybe a couple of other of the high-end restaurants have a "dress code", although a lot of the nicer indoor restaurants require at least T-shirts and sandals.

Mazatlán, Sin...
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dress code...

Forgot the boogie boards. You'll find boogie boards for rent on the beach in front of most of the resort hotels. If not directly in front, only a little ways up or down the beach. I don't THINK any resort "provides" boogie boards.

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dress code...

About boogie boards. I am not sure if Pueblo Bonito has them and yes they are for rent but quite expensive for an hour. If you area going to use them a lot buy some at Wal Mart or elsewhere. I brought 2 from home in Feb. and we didn't use them much. Sold them for 100 pesos.(my cost at home) They told me that it cost them 50 pesos per hour to rent. That was at the Sea Garden. They were goping to leave them behind for the next vacationers.

Mentioned in this post
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
1,685 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Sea Garden Mazatlan
Sea Garden Mazatlan
574 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dress code...

Excuse my spelling. It's been a long day.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
660 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dress code...

thanks for the info!