We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is there no restaurant guide for Mazatlan?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
141 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Why is there no restaurant guide for Mazatlan?

Just wondering why this feature isn't available for this site? There is the overview and hotels and attractions like most of the other destinations, but no restaurant guide. Any ideas how we can start one here? Thanks, Jeff

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,476 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is there no restaurant guide for Mazatlan?

We obviously don't have one here, but several people have done their best to come up with lists. Check elsewhere for a posting of restaurants today. I have a fairly complete list in my book, "Mazatlan IS Paradise" as well.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
141 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why is there no restaurant guide for Mazatlan?

Yes, I have seen the lists that others have made, but there is no place for reviews, good or bad. Just thought it was odd that this feature is missing from this site. Thanks to those who have put the info together!! Jeff

Mazatlán, Sin...
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Why is there no restaurant guide for Mazatlan?

WiJeff,

Just go to the end of the list on the posting Top restaurants in Mazatlán. You'll find lots of comments/reviews of the various restaurants on the list.

Sometime in November, there will be a new, updated list as there have been some changes, but not many.

I'll bump the current list so that it's up front again.

4. Re: Why is there no restaurant guide for Mazatlan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 25, 2009