We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Flores

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Las Flores

My husband, 12 year old daughter and I are going to stay at Las Flores in March. I haven't seen any reviews lately on this property. Can anyone tell me what floors are best and have they finished the remodeling and is the restaraunt good? Any help would be much appreciated.

long island, ny
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Flores

We just got back from Mazatlan. We did not stay at the Las Flores, we stayed at the Los Sabalos, not far and still in the Golden Zone. We are going back and will stay there. Only because we have been going to Mazatlan for 14 years. We want to try the Las Floras too. The happy hour is fantastic, and best place to see the sunset, it is simply amazing. Try the "Miami Vice" at happy hour. Mixture of Strawberry Daquari and Pina Colada. WoW!!!!! The hotel may not be a 5 star, but it will suit us fine. Location, Location, Location. Try Panchos for eating. It's so causual and good and affordable. On the water too. You can walk it, you will be so close. Sorry can't help with room selection. Have a great time. Don't forget "La Casa Country". From a Wannabe Mexican

Mentioned in this post
Golden Zone
Golden Zone
380 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
La Casa Country
La Casa Country
277 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Minneapolis MN
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Flores

We just back back from Las Flores (me, wife, 7 yr old and 3 yr old) and enjoyed it very much. As has been said before, not 5 star and not fancy but really just fine anyway. Our room was on the first floor has not been remodeled yet but did not matter to us as it faced the beach and sunsets were gorgeous. We saw one of the remodeled rooms as part of the sales pitch and it looked very nice. If you want a microwave in your kitchenette you'll need the remodeled Master Suite as opposed to the Junior Suite. We did not try the restaurant except for the free breakfast before the sales pitch, fine breakfast. By the way, the sales presentation was not that bad, not too pushy, and we got a free city tour so was worth it for us. The service was quite good, the hotel is well maintained, and about as close to the ocean as is physically possible.

Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan