We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazatlan in October

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WA
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Mazatlan in October

What is the weather like in October?

Sunriver, Oregon
Level Contributor
306 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazatlan in October

We usually go in October. We have hit most all different weather types...but usually is high 80's with high humidity. But love it....living in Central Oregon humidity is novel. The worst weather was the edge of a hurricane going by, that brought lots of warm rain and a great lighting storm over the ocean. Last year was probably the mildest, humidity was fairly low...or so it seemed.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mazatlan in October

The first part of October is typically hot, but begins to cool a bit the second half. It is not as hot as July and August. I'm from Estern Washington and love 80 degree weather and I spend my time in Mazatlan from mid-October to mid-May for that reason.

3. Re: Mazatlan in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, August 16, 2009