We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazaltan Wedding

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Mazaltan Wedding

I am planning a wedding in January or February of 2015 and looking for a wedding planner and any other help you can offer. Thanks

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
959 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazaltan Wedding

I have 2 for you, both are young, creative, and speak excellent English. Hector Alanis is a wonderful independent event planner. No party is too big or too small and always fabulous! His information is; hectorissimo@live.com or 669 994 8208. I also reccomend Lindsey Catherine Goodman. She works as a planner at Crowne Plaza but will do small events on the side. You can reach her at either ollie206@hotmail.com or banquetes@mazatlancp.com.

2. Re: Mazaltan Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 16, 2015