We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King David vs mazatlan tours?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
415 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
King David vs mazatlan tours?

I just heard about mazatlan tours. I have emailed king David twice no response.

I wanna book airport private transfer and some excursions. Not getting a reply is having me lean on mazatlan tours. What's your take anyone? Thanks

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: King David vs mazatlan tours?

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150792-d1…

Check out the above link. I did not read through the ratings, but just by glancing at the #'s, they seem to be well thought of.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
744 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: King David vs mazatlan tours?

I can't say so for sure, but try Orbitz. When you book a flight and or Hotel their excursions and transportations are options. Or try calling Orbitz if no luck on Web.

Also, here is a Maz specific King David site.

http://www.kingdavid.com.mx/

San Marcos, Texas
Level Contributor
340 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: King David vs mazatlan tours?

king David may take 2 or 3 emails but will get back to you. i am usually contacting him only 2 weeks before so he does have to respond pretty quick. Other than that they have always been great to work with!

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
793 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: King David vs mazatlan tours?

I have used Mazatlan Tours several times and plan to use them this year as well. Never any problem booking and they always respond to e-mails or phone calls.

Here is their website.

www.mazatlantours.org/airport-transfers.htm

5. Re: King David vs mazatlan tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 13, 2015