We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

Years back Hubby always want to go duck hunting while we were in Mazatlan but never did...( this trip which he is not going on) he asked me to look into this for him. Most of the information is very old or not updated.... any information..

DC

Washington State
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

Hunting Season for Duck & Doves is very short, from November to the first week of March. Which dates are you going to be in Mazatlan ? Send me an email for details: elsalto@basselsalto.com

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

Thank you for responding Mazatlanlover.... I will be there at the end of Feb....My Hubby is staying home this trip ( too bad for him ...LOL) He just waned me to find out some information on it... I will keep your e-mail address handy for when he is ready to return to Mazatlan...

DC

Edited: 11:02 pm, January 24, 2014
Millsboro, Delaware
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

I always see a hunting website when I search "Mazatlan shooting".

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

Sounds great I will keep all this information handy ...

5. Re: Duck hunting in Mazatlan...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan