We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How About A Roll Call for March?!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
229 reviews
Save Topic
How About A Roll Call for March?!

I don't know about you guys but all those people in the February Roll Call have me envious. So I just have to get back to Mazatlan. Haven't booked anything yet but am looking at three weeks from March 15th to April 5th. Anyone else going to Mazatlan in March?

Hugo MN
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Escaping Minnesota on March 8-22. Looking forward to paradise at Pueblo Bonita Emerald Bay. Captian America is starting to pack already! 46 more days..

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,602 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

If you will be in town on St. Patricks day don't miss this special event at he spectacular Mazatlan International Convention Center. We have attended the first two and they are, umm--spectacular. Great buffet, music and dance. Order your tickets right away as they sell out. See below:

Here is a New Years Resolution for you, one that is easy and fun to keep:

"We will attend the Spectacular III Concert on March 17th!"

We have a super blues lineup, including: The Sugar Thieves; Johnny-O; and Brent Parkin, plus outstanding local talent.

Even though we are bringing in special guest artists from the USA and Canada - and in spite of inflation - we have managed to keep the ticket price at 500 pesos, same as last year. That's only about 40 bucks USD or CAD, a great deal for music of this caliber, let alone including a wonderful Buffet. And it all happens at the beautiful Mazatlán International Convention Center.

Reserved Tables of 10 are available (as well as individual tickets, for open seating). The "BBQ" Buffet also includes your first four beers or two drinks (and cheap drinks thereafter :)

Yes, the TICKETS are available now! Get yours at La Palapa del Mar on Sunday and Wednesday evenings, when the Our Gang and Blue Rose bands perform. [We will be announcing additional ticket locations as we go forward.] Call Steve or Pat at 913-4456 for more information. On the web: www.mazatlanlife.com/MMLC

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Sunseeker, Yes, If you go, we'll arrange a pub crawl but I'm not letting Ed come. ( on the pub crawl ) Tracy will come too, and also leave her husband for a night. You'll like her. She's mental and she can drink four bottles of wine in one night and NEVER appears inebriated.

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

tonyrivera - you know I'll be posting during "wine time on the deck" in the evenings. By then you'll be going snakey waiting for your trip so any posts are good posts!

And Chuck - thanks for the info on booking tickets in advance. Some friends arrive this Friday so I will ask then to pick up some tickets for us.

Gillian - sounds interesting - never thought I'd meet anyone who could drink more wine than me - but clearly Tracy is the one!

Sounds like there are a few of us there at the same time - anyone interested in a Trip Advisor Meet and Greet?

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Asked boss for time off - check

Have someone to act for me while I'm gone - check

Condo owner confirmed condo is available for the dates I want - check

Flights went up today though so I haven't booked yet and still need to find a sitter for our son who doesn't want to come because we go to Mexico so much that he says it's boring now! Boo Hoo! The kid is so hard done by!!

Almost got my next trip to Mazatlan confirmed!

16. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:43 pm, March 28, 2015
Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Only if you insist on going jet skiing at least five times at 900 pesos a pop. And you have to sit on your computer all day long, play your computer games and refuse to come outside in the sun. Then when you do come outside you must refuse to put on sunscreen and whine and pull away constantly as I try and protect your skin. And then of course, just when my book is getting good you have to insist on me playing football in the pool with you - which lasts forever cuz once you're outside I can't get you back inside on that dang computer!

Tecumseh ON
Level Contributor
157 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Riu Emerald Bay Mar. 7-15. Looking for someone to share 1/2 day fishing!!

Walla Walla...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Hubby and I will be there March 3 - 16th. Hubby's FIRST time out of the Country. This should be interesting......

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
405 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: How About A Roll Call for March?!

Group of 12 getting out of this tundra, March 3-19 @ PBEB!