We plan to move to Maz in November for several months. While we have flown into town many times we have never driven. Read lots of reviews about the Do's and Don'ts but I want to confirm a few things with those sage travelers as I make final plans and gather up pesos. ..
- going thru the commercial entrance outside Nogales, we need to stop for our tourist visas etc... I suppose there is a cost for this. How much per person?
- I have read we put a deposit on a credit card for our vehicle decal. It's $300-400?
- no fees for the two dogs we are bringing in (but will have their health certs)
- budgeting $75 for tolls roads
- budgeting $100 for the hotel in Navajoa
What have I missed? I have Mx car insurance covered. And will have a budget for gas and food obviously.
All $ noted are USD but will convert to pesos...
Many thanks..... Jerry n Danyiel