We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

peanut butter on flight

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
peanut butter on flight

For an upcoming trip to Mazatlan I want to bring down a container of peanut butter aswell as some other favorites of mine like dried fruit and walnuts. But specifically on peanut butter will it make it thru on checked luggage? Any experience out there with this appreciated.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
792 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: peanut butter on flight

We used to bring Skippy peanut butter and other favorites with us on the plane and never had any problems at all. We have since found most of what we were packing in readily available at Mega, Walmart, Soriana and Sam's Club. About the only thing we bring with us now is regular butter. There's nothing wrong with the local brand, it just tastes different and we prefer the Canadian brand.

I understand peoples desires for brands of foods they are familiar with. I get like that myself on occasion but take a look around the super markets in Maz. You will likely find a lot of what you are bringing with you locally.

12. Re: peanut butter on flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 02, 2014