We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

http://youtu.be/0LuN-xvieUQ

Hope that works ok.

Onca Explorations
Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Mazatlan Tours
Sightseeing Tours
J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
1,184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

Awesome, thank you for sharing? Can't wait to be there for our tenth time - April 9 - April 23.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

That video is very well done. It really captures the essence of Mazatlan. I've been going to Mazatlan for thirty years and every trip is better than the previous one. I wonder if this next trip will be the one where I finally get bored with Mazatlan. I think I better just get it over with and move there soon!

Viva Mazatlan!

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

More good news for Mazatlan.

mazmessenger.com/2013/…

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

Nice commercial. And, at 2:43, you can see some of my 'Blue Shirts' on the double decker bus! (I have to ask Ed and Alison what they were doing goofing off!?! ) :-)

5. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:33 am, March 29, 2015
Northern Michigan
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

Awesome video - can't wait to see it all in person! First Trip - arrive 6 weeks from tomorrow!

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

I'll be right behind you Lameless and I think it's a very good bet your first trip won't be your last. I look forward to hearing your impressions of Mazatlan.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,602 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

Great video. I hope it gets International exposure. What sets Mazatlan apart from such places as Cabo, PV, Cancun is that it is a Colonial city with a rich history and cultural activities. This video clearly not only shows fun in the sun and good food but the cultural activities available in Mazatlan.

9. Re: Great Tourist Video of Mazatlan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 16, 2014