We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

If you are a member of RCI or have a friend that is & you can travel in the next 45 days there are some great deals taking place right now at several resorts in Maz.;

studios for a week at $149, 1 bedrooms at $169, & 2 bedrooms at $199,

Too bad we just got back from the DR & have 2 weeks scheduled for the end of april first of May I'd be all over this.

Hoping for similiar deals next fall when we travel to Maz.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

Sadly, air prices on Alaska from Seattle just went up to over $600.00 US round trip. (About a hundred dollars)

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

Yep airfare is a big problem now, we use our airmiles or companion certs, makes a little difference $735 RT for the two of us traveling to Maz. next Dec.

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

Sunwing has a direct flight from Edmonton to Mazatlan this Friday returning two weeks later for $185 pp plus $350 in taxes = $535 total return for a direct flight. That's the lowest I've seen it for awhile and I LOVE Sunwing. Would have stressed me out way too much waiting this late though. I will be there on Friday!

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

1 week $249 in a studio $269 in a 1 bdrm The Inn, P.B. Maz., 2-3 El Cids & a couple others.

Studio only at P.B. Maz. if you own there'

What you save on the room will more than pay for the extra cost of airfare.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

Wow....we are owners at PBMaz and that's cheaper than our yearly maintenance fee!

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

Yep our maint. is the same, so we use our week at P.B. Maz. to trade into other resorts & use the last call or extra vacations to book a studio there or 1 or 2 bedrooms at El Cid Marina.

in Fact I just traded our week for a 1 bedroom at Villa Del Palmar in P.V. next Dec.

Our P.B E.B. week is either rented or used there when we have friends traveling with us.

Lots of folks don't like timeshares or RCI but it have worked very good for us.

Edited: 12:23 pm, February 21, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

Our timeshares have worked well for us too. In fact many years ago after joining RCI our very first trip was to PV's Villa del Palmar on a bonus week. It was nice then and I'm sure they've updated things since we were there.

8. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:32 pm, March 28, 2015
9. Re: Mazatlan on sale ----- ends today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 23, 2015