We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked my flight ($211.10!!) Mazatlan for Spring Break

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Jose, California
14 posts
Save Topic
Just booked my flight ($211.10!!) Mazatlan for Spring Break

Sorry for all you folks paying $600+ in air fare but luckly for me i love in california and will be flying out of TIJUANA !!!

Going for semana santa March 22-30!!!

i paid $106.59 from tijuana to culican via vivaaireobus! luckly my girlfriend will pick me up in culican then we drive to maz! (there is also an in-expensive bus that travels daily from culican to maz bout 2.5 hr bus ride i think)

on the way back i paid $104.51 for flight from mazatlan (not culican) to tijuana via Volaris !!

so if any of you folks can manage a way to get to san diego/tijuana , flying out of tj may save you a lot of $$$ right now!!

San Jose, California
14 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Just booked my flight ($211.10!!) Mazatlan for Spring Break

I FINALLY GAVE IN My HOTEL IS BOOOOKKEDDD!!!!! Well so much for that last minute deal LOL... looks like theres good news and bad news for the week im going March 22nd--March 30th. The the bad news is for the 2nd half of my stay wed-easter sun HOTELS are SOLD out or TRIPLE normal price !!!!

The good news is for the first 5 days of my stay i found the perfact place for me and my girlfriend ...THE RAMADA!!!!! found a decent deal at $85 a night !! luckly or un -luckly for me my suegra lives in Mazatlan so we will be staying at her casita the PEAK nights thu, fri, sat :( !! owell better than the whole WEEEK !!!

Looking forward to the pool, surf and Joe Oyster bar !! Perfact Location for us !!

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
califonia
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Just booked my flight ($211.10!!) Mazatlan for Spring Break

Come look for us at joes and Playa we get there the 24th.. if your novia has some amigas, hermanas or primas thats all good too!!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Playa Mazatlan
Hotel Playa Mazatlan
1,978 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
1,221 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Just booked my flight ($211.10!!) Mazatlan for Spring Break

Where are the places for $70 to $100 a day?

14. Re: Just booked my flight ($211.10!!) Mazatlan for Spring Break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 21, 2014