We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Size

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Size

It looks like many of the taxis that service the airport are smaller Nissan Sentras and such. I'm coming in with a toddler and her assorted supplies. Plus, I'm 6'8, so I don't fold into those cars well.

Are there other vehicles in use as cabs from the airport? Thinking about booking a private transfer to include a stop at the grocery store beforehand.

Any chance somebody else is landing March 16 and wants to split a private van/SUV to El Cid El Moro area? :)

1. Re: Taxi Size

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan