We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
current weather

Hi all,

I'm heading back to Mazatlan this week.....and wondering what is the current weather. My IL's are there now and they are telling me to bring my warm jacket??? Says coldest in years.....do I really need to bring my warm jacket? or will a light fleece work?

Thanks everyone.

Ontario
Level Contributor
3,002 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: current weather

It's the wind that's doing it!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: current weather

I'm sure it is not the coldest in years, but the winds on the ocean can be quite damp and chilly. Long sleeved shirt and pants and your fleece will suffice I'm sure. Hopefully it is short lived!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: current weather

Compared to Vancouver it will be positively balmy, but for those of us here, it has been lousy the last couple days. I would recommend you DO bring one warm jacket. Just in case.

California
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: current weather

The winds will keep going through tomorrow (Tuesday), then drop off for the rest of the week to a more normal light to moderate breeze. The normal winds should continue through the weekend, then taper off further into a moderate to relatively calm wind condition for the beginning of next week.

Things are very busy right now, but I'll try to do a more detailed weather report toward the end of the week.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: current weather

Thanks all. I will bring something just in case!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: current weather

the weather looks great for the next two weeks starting Friday!!!!!

7. Re: current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 17, 2014