So, I've been home for 10 days from Mazatlan and have two months to wait before I can return, so guess what I'm thinking about - food in Mazatlan! So I started my "must hit" restaurant list for our next 14 night visit.
Here's what I have so far (not in order):
1) Mr. Lionso's - one of my faves; surprisingly missed it on last trip
2) Mr. Lobster - favorite new place of all time!
3) Arre Lulu - if it's re-opened I love this place!
4) Mi Terazza - never been there but based on what others have said on this forum have to go
5) Pancho's - no explanation required
6) El Paraje - never been but their lobster and all you can drink margarita special seems like it can't be beat!
7) Loco's Loco's - of course, they are like family
8) Joe's Oyster Bar - never been, maybe for lunch?
10) Pedro Y Lola
11) Il Mosto - never been but I thought I would include it in our Plaza Machado options
12) Fat Fish - for the great ribs
13) The Seafarer - never been, is this worth a try?
14) La Canoa - love the owner
Other places - maybe for lunch or breakfast
1) Water's Edge - for Sunday brunch for sure
2) Lety's - for the day when visiting and enjoying Stone Island
3) El Fish Market - lunch or afternoon snacks
4) Mary's - for breakfast
5) La Cueva del Leon
6) Christie's, Gus Gus, Margaritas, El Capitano - worth a visit??
Let me know what I'm missing or what other recommendations you have.