We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rv park

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
rv park

????? does anyone have any information on the RV park that is located down around the Riu Hotel????

any info or a web link

Thank you

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rv park

Here you are:

http://www.rvcerritos.com/wp/

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rv park

Here is another site:

http://www.woodalls.com/campground/default.aspx?subtype=rv-camping&city=mazatlan-(sinaloa)&state=mexico&radius=50

That didn't link the way I had hoped. Try this and enter Mexico and Mazatlan.

Eight parks are isted.

http://www.woodalls.com/rv-camping/

Edited: 10:40 am, December 04, 2012
California
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: rv park

The RV park cabana linked is likely the one you were referring to. It's relatively new, well maintained and has a wonderful a great location at the very end of road at Cerritos. As the pictures who you do have some ocean views, and the park is rather open land.

However there is an RV part on the opposite side of the RIU, and a little farther from the resort you might possibly have been thinking of. it's relatively close to the Vidafel resort and is an older established location. It looks quite a bit different in that it's more enclosed by the surrounding trees.

Mazatlán, Sinaloa...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rv park

My wife and I have been in the Park since it first opened, It's a wonderful place to stay or live full time... Large sites 26' X 49', full time security...Monthly rate, or yearly lease availability. Free wireless network, Landry and showers at office... Great management at office, available apartments for your guests to stay in while visiting. Located in North Cerritos Beach area, known as Newavo' Mazatlan, many new restaurants, and shops just outside the gate. Across the street from Palya' Brewhaw another wonderful place to eat.

"PUNTA CERRITOS RV PARK" sometimes referred to as "Punta Cerritos Trailer Park"

Address 3500 Sablo Cerritos Mazatlan, MX.

Just 5 miles North of the Golden Zone and downtown area.

Mazatlán, Sinaloa...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rv park

My wife and I have been in the Park since it first opened, It's a wonderful place to stay or live full time... Large sites 26' X 49', full time security...Monthly rate, or yearly lease availability. Free wireless network, Landry and showers at office... Great management at office, available apartments for your guests to stay in while visiting. Located in North Cerritos Beach area, known as Newavo' Mazatlan, many new restaurants, and shops just outside the gate. Across the street from Palya' Brewhaw another wonderful place to eat.

"PUNTA CERRITOS RV PARK" sometimes referred to as "Punta Cerritos Trailer Park"

Address 3500 Sablo Cerritos Mazatlan, MX.

Just 5 miles North of the Golden Zone and downtown area.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,486 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rv park

Yes, I've visited the park Arturo suggests. It is very clean and a very quiet location with some neat restaurants and coffee shop just outside their gate. The people in the RV park are also very nice.

willow alaska
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rv park

Hi there, thinking of migrating that way from Alaska. Have spent lots of vacation time on playa Cerritos. Can you post monthly space rents and "average" monthly electrical rates por favor. thanks rob

Wish It, Was A...
Level Contributor
939 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: rv park

Wow some folks really have created dreamy living spaces there in the new park !Makes me want to try the RV lifestyle!

Thanks for the link cabanabob!

9. Re: rv park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 25, 2015