We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electric Cigs

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lacombe, AB,
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Electric Cigs

I was wondering if anyone has seen the electric cigarettes for sale in Mazatlan, and if so where and how much. Quiet smoking and this is our first trip back to Maz with out the bad habit, Hope the Tequila taste the same.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
194 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Electric Cigs

We brought our own - no problems with customs. Check out V2 cigs - we've been happy with the quality and customer service.

I quit for 4 months last year using ecig and a patch for a while. Good luck....

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Electric Cigs

What on earth is an electric cigarette?

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
839 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Electric Cigs

My thoughts exactly!!

I know it's difficult as I was a twenty year pack a day smoker myself but grab some willpower and just do it.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Electric Cigs

They are cigarettes that give you nicotine without the smoke. They are odourless. I don't think they have them yet in Mazatlan. I would take them with you. You can probably find them on line for a good price.

5. Re: Electric Cigs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 28, 2013