We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

Does anyone know where I can get 2 tickets to this sold out concert? I am arriving at the Costa de Oro on Saturday the 17th.

March 19 -- Mazatlan Music Lovers Club Concert,

Dinner show/open to the public 6:00 p.m.,

Spectaculare, Admission: 400 peso

It sounds awesome!

Dianne

1. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:46 am, March 29, 2015
Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

Thanks. I'll use that as a last resort. There may be some folks pawning tickets, too. I't not against the law, is it?

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
630 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

I was wondering the same thing. We arrive on the 16th, and I was wondering if there are any tickets left???

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,737 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

The organizers have a waiting list for cancellations.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

Yes, 500 tickets were sold in just a week and now there is a waiting list of 50 people. Good luck.

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

In the states we have stub hub and many avenues for buying scalped tickets via internet. Even for local concerts in my town of 120.000 people. I'd gladly pay a higher dollar amount probably lots of those 50 on the waiting list would too. I'll just have to see what I can do out front.

7. Re: tickets to music lover's concert 3/19

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, June 18, 2013