We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like now?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
texas
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What's the weather like now?

We will be coming to Mazatlan on Saturday. We cant wait! It's our first time there. Wondering what to pack for the temperature. Is it hot in the day and cool at night? Are jackets a must for night? Thanks!

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
696 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like now?

We leave Sunday morning, I'm packing light sweaters for night.

Dawny

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,644 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like now?

I just got home from a night on the town. On the beach at sunset it was a bit chilly. (I am a local, OK? I am easily chilled.) then went to Plaza Machado for dinner and drinks and have a light sweat going. Had drinks with Cosmo (Drummer fot Creedence Clearwater who are doing a concert tomorrow, and he was remarking on how nice the weather was.) and it was great!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,513 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like now?

Weather is perfect now. In the Golden Zone, about 80 every day and close to 60 at night. I specify the Golden Zone because temps differ slightly in different parts of the area. For example the airport is inland and the temp is 4-5 degrees hotter. Also a couple blocks off the beach usually adds a couple degrees this time of year. And agree that a light jacket or sweater is appropriate. But Roger, remember you're riding in a convertible and going FAST :-)

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,644 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the weather like now?

LOL Me? Fast? Nah! (And last night I was in the 'Other Falcon', a '63 Wagon.