We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Armed Forces Vacation Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Millsboro, Delaware
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Armed Forces Vacation Club

Just heard about this from the guy next to us at our local IHOP this AM. $299 for a week at Maz resorts. We don't normally stay at resorts, so I don't know how that compares to other "deals".

Level Contributor
705 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Armed Forces Vacation Club

it looks like a good deal. i presume that does not include airfare. even so its still pretty good.

2. Re: Armed Forces Vacation Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:45 am, March 31, 2015
Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Armed Forces Vacation Club

I think it's great that they have this available for our armed forces. I also noticed that the El Cid Granada was on the list. If I was a military guy I'd certainly take advantage of it.

4. Re: Armed Forces Vacation Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 08, 2012
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question