We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazatlan Frank still around?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
405 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Mazatlan Frank still around?

We have hired Frank for several private adventures. Somewhere I read that he is no longer in Mazatlan. Has anyone had any recent dealings with him? We are starting our plans forJanuary and February and trying to decide what all we might want to fit into the trip this year. If Frank is around that might make a difference as to what we do . . . Thanks in advance!

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

Mazatlan Frank did a lot of business with the cruise ship visitors so I am sure his business has been impacted.

His web site is still active. You might send him an E-Mail and see if he will be available in January or february.

http://www.mazatlan-frank.com/

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

After I had made reply #1 I read in the reviews that Frank in no longer in Mexico but has moved to Canada.

Click on Mazatlan Frank highlighted in blue at the top of reply #1 to read the review.

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,737 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

Stay in touch with him, as I don't think his relocation to Edmonton for work was meant to be permanent. I am thinking after that first big freeze, he may be back in Mazatlan. :-)

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
405 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

Wow I hope it is not permanent. He has been a great tour guide for our family and many others people who I have talked to. Does anyone know a tour guide by the name of Andrew? He worked through one of the tour companies but I dont know which one and he too was great. I will email Frank and check in with him. Thank you.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
405 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

FYI - Franks email is not working it comes up as an error and it is the same email that I have used in the past to contact him. On his website there is an alternate email as well but that too is not working.

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,737 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

Frank is one of the lucky ones in this economic crisis. He holds dual citizenship, so had the option of going to work in Canada. I'll see if I can find out when he might be planning on returning.

idaho
Level Contributor
24 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

I have been in contact with Frank as we are going to Mazatlan in 19 days. He has a couple partners that are still doing tours for his business, but I don't know when he is coming back to Maz. I was able to get ahold of him by email at frank@mazatlan-frank.com

8. Re: Mazatlan Frank still around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, October 27, 2012