We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazbook

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
703 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Mazbook

Can you let me know what the best rate would be for 6 adults to go from airport to Inn at Mazatlan? I don't think a taxi will fit all 6 of us. I also do not want to take the bus since it stops at every hotel on the way. Please advise. Thank you.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazbook

They also have 8 passanger vans. I don't know the rate. It will be more than a taxi, but less than two taxi's. Maybe $30 or $35 for all 6.

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
703 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mazbook

falconroger, thank you for the info. Also when it comes to the pulmonias, is that ablet to transport 6 in town?

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mazbook

Not 6 adults. I have seen them crammed in, but it is beither comfortable or safe. Two pulmonias, or an aruiga (Sp?) which are the red pickups with blue tops and benches down both sides. They are used for larger groups and cargo. a bit more than one taxi, cheaper than two, and a lot of fun.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mazbook

When you ride in the "pulmonias" just be careful.

My "accident prone" sister gone a cinder in her eye from the ride! The ride was fun it fit the three of us and a load of Sam'a Club groceries!