We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where can I take the kids in mazatlan for fun?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
denver
2 posts
Save Topic
where can I take the kids in mazatlan for fun?

Hi-we are going to mazatlan shortly-are there places or things to do with kids?

Sunriver, Oregon
Level Contributor
306 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where can I take the kids in mazatlan for fun?

I have taken my kids 4 times and they have loved it. They started as young as 4 and as long as they had sand and water they were happy. Now as teens they love it even more. The beaches are great on Stone Island and thier other favorite is Playa Bruja. A day at El Cids pools have always been a must. These two are not picky eaters so they love love love the food. The water park is always a great one to fall back on if you need to...mine loved it when they were younger, but now they prefer the beach.

AB canada
Level Contributor
416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: where can I take the kids in mazatlan for fun?

mY daughter always loved the aquarium (got her first kiss here....by a sea lion) the fiesta show at the playa(she got to dance on a stage) riding the horses on Stony Island, did some snorkling on deer island, rode the banana boat on Stony Island, she always liked getting her hair braided on the beach. She rode a donkey in Copala (a highlight for her)

note: the snorkling on Deer Island would not be too exciting for an experienced snorkler but it is great for kids to get introduced to snorkling.

SHe also always enjoyed shopping for beaded jewery from the beach vendors

Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan