We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigar shops

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Red Deer, Alberta
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cigar shops

Wondering were the best deal is for cigars in Maz? Thanks!

1. Re: Cigar shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:40 am, January 28, 2010
2. Re: Cigar shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:40 am, January 28, 2010
Mazatlán, Sin...
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigar shops

IMHO, the best place in Mazatlan for cigars is Puros Puros (Cigars Cigars in Spanish). They have to fully climate controlled locations, both in the Golden Zone, one just across the street from the Hotel Costa de Oro and the other right in the center of the Golden Zone among the jewelry stores.

Their Cuban cigars are the genuine article...no imitations. They also have Mexican cigars, Dominican cigars, and others.

Red Deer, Alberta
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigar shops

Thanks so much for your info! My brother gave me his list of brands that he would like me to pick up in March, and I am clueless... At least if I know where to look, that will help a lot!