We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cid Beach Marina Resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Okoboji, Iowa
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Cid Beach Marina Resort

My family of 4 are heading down to Mazatlan next month, anyone have any good info on the ElCid Beach Marina Resort? I know about the little ride to the beach but haven't found much info on the restaurants there....We are going all inclusive and are able to visit the sister resorts......who's got the best food, even for a 10 and 12 year old? Any info would be appreciated.

Okoboji, Iowa
Level Contributor
233 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cid Beach Marina Resort

Not much info about this place, very few current reviews, what's the deal?

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cid Beach Marina Resort

If this is the same as the Marina El Cid Hotel and Yacht Club, here is some info. from my RCI (timeshare exchange) book:

on-site amenities include:

auto rental, beach, boating, child pool, conf. fac., fishing, grocery, hairdresser, health club, laundry, medical fa., outdoor pool, restaurant, sauna, snack bar, spa, whirlpool hot tub, and windsurfing.

They list golf and tennis 2 miles away

It looks very nice and they have studio up to 3 bedroom units

The website is www.elcid.com

Alberta, Can.
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cid Beach Marina Resort

Hola. I am not staying there but across the street for the winter. We alsways walk over to the Marina El Cid for their playground. Very nice. Marina adds the extra touch. Nice units. Playground, nice pools, lovely walks and friendly people. I f you are to far away, they scoot you about with those golf carts. Watch the sunset from the point into the marina. Close to busses and walk to other beaches towards the Golden Zone.