We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Sunspree

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver BC
2 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Sunspree

My boyfriend and I are heading out in a few weeks and staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree for 2 weeks. Any additional feedback on this hotel would be great.

Thank you so much

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree

Hi KLP, Sunspree is fine. Nothing fantastic, nothing wrong. Decent location, right on the beach at the north end of the Gold Zone. An easy walk on the street (Or even better on the beach) to all the other resorts. Several very good restaurants within an EASY walk. Carlos and Lucias is on the south edge of the Sunspree. (I am going there for Christmas diner tonight) And several across the street. They are really close and too numerous to mention. Make sure you stroll south along the beach and ‘Pool Hop’ to see all the great pools. Just north less than half a mile on the beach is the best place to para sail. In a big vacant lot on the beach just north of the El Quiote hotel with purple domes. See Tony Banana and tell him Roger sent you. A good guy and the safest place as he has no high rise hotels to deal with. Have fun!

Vancouver BC
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree

Thank you Roger for the great feedback & advice. I can't wait to get there. I have been to PV & Cancun before but never Mazatlan. Hope you have a GREAT Christmas dinner at Carlos and Lucias tonight.

See you in January. :-)

KLP