We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving Dec. 23, staying at Royallvillas, Anyone stayed...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Leaving Dec. 23, staying at Royallvillas, Anyone stayed...

Looking for any information on the Royal villas,going with my family, 3 kids,6,13,18. Can you fit 5 people in the pulmanaros?

Mazatlán, Sin...
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving Dec. 23, staying at Royallvillas, Anyone stayed...

MAYBE, if the 6 yr. old is sort of small and could squeeze in with the 3 bigger folks in the back seat.

spokane, wa
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving Dec. 23, staying at Royallvillas, Anyone stayed...

We own at Royal Villas since 2000. We love it and so do our kids. I don't think you can get a bad room altho I have seen some negative reports from time to time. They have larger palmanias. if you have any questions about Royal Villas My e-mail is crobin8795@aol.com

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,455 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving Dec. 23, staying at Royallvillas, Anyone stayed...

Royal Villa is a nice hotel/time share with good beach and nice pool. I like the restaurant, and they have a great Sunday brunch. Within walking distance and right on the bus line that you can take to downtown and plaza Machado. I'm sure your whole family will have a great time.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,053 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving Dec. 23, staying at Royallvillas, Anyone stayed...

I really lke the Royal Villa, excellent restaraunt, great views. It's the only place we've looked at a timeshare (didn't buy) Cool glass elevator, the kids will bug you to ride it:)