We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

antique car buffs?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
antique car buffs?

Any antique car shows in January or museums within a day or so of Mazatlan? thanks!

alaska
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: antique car buffs?

Well creative, the entire city is a classic car show of sorts. You'll see some vintage american cars that are so cool and lovingly cared for that if you're a car nut it will blow your mind. You'll also see cars customised like nothing you've ever seen before and the paint....well thats a topic of its own. Everytime I'm in Mazatlan at least a handful of times I get my pic taken next to a vehicle like I'd never see back home. You'll have fun.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: antique car buffs?

thanks!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: antique car buffs?

Ah, now here is a subject close to my heart. I have a small collection of classics (Not antiques) here. There are a couple 'T's and 'A's here. An early 40's Hudson (Poor condition now, darn it) and a few "tri 5" Chevy's. I have found a few others within an hour of Maz that need to be restored. A '41 Plymouth Special Delux, and a 1940 Ford Ambulance. We have a small MazClassicClub here which is mostly 50's and early 60's pickups. There is a show at the El Faro Hotel next week (Was the Camino Real) and there was on this week end at the baseball stadium, but I just got released from the hospital so I missed it. No museums nearby, but we do now have a 1/8 mile drag strip. That's about it.

Lake Mills, Iowa
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: antique car buffs?

Is there anything going on the first week of March? Our guyes love classic cars!!