We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munchkins

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MINNESOTA
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Munchkins

Does anyone know if the resturant Munchkins is still in business? We had eaten there a number of years ago - great BQ ribs. We would like to make plans to go there if they are still open.

Canada
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munchkins

Saw one open just last week.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Munchkins

Munchkins across from PB Maz was alive and well last March; I had the best cheeseburger ever!!

3. Re: Munchkins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:01 am, January 26, 2009
Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Munchkins

If its ribs your after I've been told to try the restaurant FATFISH. Our friends just went on and on about how good the ribs are.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Munchkins

i agree with flygt it was'nt all that at munchkins

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Munchkins

In Nov/Dec '08 there were two Munchkin's open for business. I did eat the ribs at the newer location and they were great the day I was there. Ice-cold beer for about a buck apiece was nice, too.

7. Re: Munchkins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:01 am, January 26, 2009
Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Munchkins

Both are open, but ribs aren't everything, are they? Hard to beat $10 peso beer in a cozy, friendly place like Munchkins, either location. I gotta believe their ribs are just fine, though not my first choice(but I do like 'em...) Lar

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Munchkins

I actually got a timeshare pitch from an employee there on our very first night. Not appreciated. We never went back.

Canada
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Munchkins

Hah that's what happened to us at Munchkins a few years back too. It was the first and last time I was tricked into thinking that a restaurant employee was THAT friendly and interested in myself and the people I was with.