We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment on Sunday nights

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
oregon
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment on Sunday nights

Could anyone give me some good suggestions on entertainment places with Music ect where we can go on Sunday nights? Also, is there any place that has music on Monday nights as well? We will be there mid December.

7 replies to this topic
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

Gus Gus has music every night. And with gringo season started I'm sure Twisted Mama's will have music at least a couple time a week.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,990 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

Where will you be staying? That will narrow it down.

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

Here is the guide to live music in Mazatlan Life. She does a pretty good job of keeping listings updated: http://mazatlanlife.com/

There is just so much live music and various fun things to do during the season that you will have a hard time choosing. To add to the comment about Twisted Mama's, she has live music every night during the tourist season (some nights are impersonator shows) except for Monday when she is closed for a day off.

Have a great visit!

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

I would recommend Pedro Y Lola on Sunday nights starting at 630 pm for The Troubadours. Great location and ambiance outside on the corner of the Plaza Machado and great music. Lots of activities with vendors and Mexican familiies out so a good time to experience the Plaza

On Mondays I would recommend Via Condotti (next to Hector's Bistro on Heriberto Frias) for Wingin' It (Rob Lamonica and Lori Davidson) 600 - 900 pm - small venue so get there early but fantastic music!

Edited: 5:34 am, November 29, 2017
oregon
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

I will be at the Ramada in golden Zone.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
604 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

Diego’s (north of you, on beach) has live music wed-Sunday (mostly). On Sunday they have reggae band at 5. Great way to watch a sunset! Not sure how late they play but you message them on Facebook. They reply pretty quickly!

Millsboro, Delaware
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainment on Sunday nights

If you haven't done it, you need to see the Plaza, and Sunday night's a good time to do it. I'd suggest Mr. Lionso's: Good food, 2/1 happy hour 6:00 to 9:00, and you'll still be able to hear The Troubadours across the way.

Edited: 11:53 pm, December 08, 2017
Reply to: Entertainment on Sunday nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted