We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jan 19-26/2018

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jan 19-26/2018

Hi Maz Experts,

I'm curious if anything special is going on in Mazatlan the week mentioned, or if it has any meaning to the Mexican people. Just curious as looking at visiting that week.

Thank you in advance for your input

6 replies to this topic
Wish It, Was A...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jan 19-26/2018

Every day in Mazatlan is special.;)

This is a good site to bookmark and check closer to you travel dates...lots of options for entertainment !

http://mazatlanlife.com/

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jan 19-26/2018

Thank you for this. Its a great source of information

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,668 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jan 19-26/2018

The monthly comedy club show is at Playa Mazatlán on Jan.21, 2018; and a tribute to the Beatles is at the Angela Peralta theater on Jan.24, 2018. And as usual, lots of sun and cheap beer.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Jan 19-26/2018

Thank you. I booked the street vendor tour, with the Flavour Teller Lady for Jan 23. Do you require advance tickets for The Beatles, or can they be purchased at the door ?

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jan 19-26/2018

Tickets usually sell fast for theater events. I wouldn't recommend at the door but in most cases you can get balcony up until a few days before the show. Balcony seats are also very good in my opinion, I'm surprised they last longer than the floor seats in the back.

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jan 19-26/2018

Whatever you choose to do, be sure to let us know how you enjoyed it. And, have a great time here in Mazatlán!

Reply to: Jan 19-26/2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan