We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 Days in Manzanillo-What would you do?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
4 Days in Manzanillo-What would you do?

What to see if you only have 4 days in Manzanillo, going first week in November. We are staying at the Hotel La Pasada, Traveling w/16 yr and 12 yr. I'm looking at the zip lines or ATV for the kids, is it a good time of the year to go to the turtle sanctuary? Which beach(es) would be best the kids to swim in, is it traveling to Colima for ruins and volcano for one of the days worthwhile or should we just stay in Manzanillo?. Any tips on driving in Manzanillo, its our 1st time to drive and visit Mexico.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 4 Days in Manzanillo-What would you do?

Where is Playa La Boquita? If I was to ask a Cab to take me there from Barceló which way to we head?

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
606 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 4 Days in Manzanillo-What would you do?

North end of Santiago Bay heading back towards the airport.

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
606 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 4 Days in Manzanillo-What would you do?

You will turn into Club Santiago. The Ramadas at La Boquita are a nice place to spend the afternoon.

You could very easily take the bus from Barcelo back towards the airport and get off at the restaurant called El Indio (north past Gran Festival) and walk the beach to La Boquita.

14. Re: 4 Days in Manzanillo-What would you do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo