We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

DH, most unfortunately, is not a seafood lover. Kinda funny when DS is a commercial fisherman dont ya think? Anyway, I'm wondering what restaurants are particularly noted for their non-seafood dishes? Pork is totally fine as well as beef. And yes he does eat chicken as well. :-)

What are your fave places?

MG

Holly

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
538 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

I seem to remember people suggesting a place that was good for Breakfast's or light lunches. Does anyone remember where that would be?

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
538 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

Last time we were down there was a little restraunt on the side street by Walmart. (if you were standing at the main entrance of Walmart I would say to the West) that had a cage of monkey's in the front. We never did make it there... has anyone ever been?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

We've only heard negative things about the place with the monkey cages, but it was more about the ownership than the food.

Juanitos is really good for breakfast; if you go on the weekend, go early or late; if you hit premium rush hour (say, 9am to 11am) you're going to be waiting for the table - the place is absolutely packed!

Edited: 2:45 pm, September 25, 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
583 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

Jubilees, you might be talking about El Caballito (the seahorse) just a short walk south down the block from Sorianna. It's right across the street from Pacifico Azul. Has a little sea horse statue/fountain in front.

Nice breakfasts and a lot of people seem to go there at breakfast time.

Edgewood
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

Any chance of vegetarian food ?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

I took a stab at answering this in the other thread. :) I'm a happy little omnivore, but I'm sure there are others here who can suggest more meatless options!

17. Re: Where's the Beef? or Pork or . . .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo