We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls trip to Manzanillo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,643 posts
448 reviews
Save Topic
Girls trip to Manzanillo

Hi Manzanillo lovers.....I am looking at a girls trip of 2-4 ladies to Manzanillo.

Right now I can get an RCI exchange of two bedrooms to Gran Festival All Inclusive Resorrt or Playa de Oro Resort.....

Any suggestions or thoughts,advise etc...

Which would you choose?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

Maybe give their facebook page a shot:

…facebook.com/pages/…

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,643 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

Thanks their FB page is really lacking LOL...:)

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

I know, eh? Lol

It looks like they have more than one page - maybe google them and see if one of the other pages is more useful. I'm having some phone troubles, so I can't click on them to see if they're any better!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,643 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

yeah I did google them but think they have no website I cannot find it and so I will have to call with my questions I think..thanks ever so much..you are the best! Have a great weekend.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

I just wanted to put my opinion on the Gran Festivall on here....first time i went to manzanillo (2yrs ago) i stayed at the Tesoro -i liked it at the time the only complaints i had were that the pool was very small/crowded and the evenings were a little boring. last year i tried booking there again on a super cheap deal and it was full so i booked at Gran Festivall instead. I am so glad for this! The rooms are very basic (but clean) but for the amount you are actually in them they are just fine. The resort itself is amazing! including the nightly shows which are followed by fun at the family disco til 1a.m. every night. On the weekends the "real disco" that is on the property "Teque" is a GREAT time, and it is open to the public not just resort people. The access to the beach is an added bonus. They have a bar and seafood restaurant on the beach as well that is part of the hotel. And as other people said there are many little restaurants on the beach. Alot of people have complaints about the hotel on here, but really if you go there knowing you are staying at a 3 star you wont be disappointed. The rooms are decent, food is good, resort is beautiful, entertainment is superb, lots of pools, including the main one which i read is the biggest in manzanillo. Personally, i prefer the true Mexican resorts rather than the ginormous 5stars. Thats just me, everyone has different ideas of perfect but for me the Gran Festivall is pretty darn close to perfect!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,643 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

Thanks beach sounds good to me and I am booked and looking forward to it...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

on the beach be sure to get a massage by Wendy and her crew (Fabriola and Sabrina) awesome and super cheap...$20

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,643 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

ok will do...thanks..

19. Re: Girls trip to Manzanillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo