We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarindo Golf Course

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tamarindo Golf Course

Does anyone know if the Tamarindo golf course is open? I'm going to Manzanillo in November and would like to play a round at the golf course. I can't find much information online as I'm also looking for contact information to the golf course.

Thanks!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

Try this:

worldgolf.com/courses/mexico/jalisco/el-tama…

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

Dale,

Thanks for the information. The number was actually for another golf course. I was able to contact them and will play this week: +52 315-351-5032

Kitimat
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

How was the golfing? The rate? The course looks amazing. We are hoping to golf it at the end of Feb.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

Hi, the golf course is amazing. You'll be one of a few groups on the course. The rates are high ($150-$250) depending on season, etc. They typically want you to use one of their caddies. They have golf carts (lots of hills). I don't mind paying for the caddie as it goes straight to the caddie (help locals, etc).

I would compare it to the Four Seasons golf course in Costa Rica.

Kitimat
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

Thanks for the information, did you golf any other courses down there? Isla Navidad or Las Hadas? If so how would you compare them?

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

Isla Navidad is a nice course as well.. I believe three-nine hole courses. A bit expensive as well. Ask for a discount. You'll like the grounds and the club house.

I wasn't impressed with Las Hadas golf course. The Las Hadas hotel is worth visiting.

7. Re: Tamarindo Golf Course

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 01, 2014