We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manzanillo 2013

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Manzanillo 2013

Once again, we've joined the ranks of long-term planners, and have booked our flights and accommodations for our three week stay in Manzanillo in Feb/March 2013!

I used to think people who booked early were silly, but frankly, having a trip to look forward to ALL YEAR makes the whole thing even more awesome! Plus, we spent less on flights this year than last year, and are still able to fly 1st class between LAX and ZLO on Alaska Airlines! Holy cow, I'm SO excited!

Who's with us?

NC
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Manzanillo 2013

Hola Ricks Moxie !!!! we talk of you often...in a nice way of course.

We have rented an awesome casita in Ajijic for Nov ....Canadian couple..that live there...and we plan to go to Manzanillo for a few days to check it out for next year...thanks for the tips.

We've been back and forth to home alot..just moved my Dad into Bella

Take care........I will email you in a day or two

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Manzanillo 2013

D'oh! You're totally right, ricksmoxie - 55671 IS Riviera Mar, NOT the Dolphin Cove. That's what I get for looking at the view rather than the text!

It is a really, really nice place, and a great location; that private beach is great for swimming and snorkelling; the water is very calm and very clear in that area.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Manzanillo 2013

Smokey...look forward to your email!

Chelly...imagine being distracted by the view!!...lol...I only recognized it as I was doing a little checking into Riviera Mar condos for a friend.

24. Re: Manzanillo 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo