We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Patties Day TA Meet and Greet...you up for it???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
St Patties Day TA Meet and Greet...you up for it???

Anyone up for a TA meet and greet? We’re headed over to meet the infamous Buffalo Don and company on Saturday, March 17th, around 3pmish.

Don sent me a PM, describing what he has to offer…see below. Also if you are a hockey fan he will likely be able to get both Hockey Night in Mexico (aka Canada) games playing Saturday night. Please send Don a PM if you can come and /or need assist with directions.

Hopefully some or all can make it or at least drop by….it’ll be fun!!

PS…wear your “finest greenery” if you like as it will be St Patties day!

Don’s quote...” I like to entertain, so I am really looking forward to it!! Right now we don't have any guests, or reservations for this weekend, so we'll be quiet, and this will be perfect.

Saturdays and Sundays i stream Power104 radio from Kelowna, as my buddy Jake Daniels has a show from 9am to 3pm Pacific time. We can call in and he gives us free adds, ... works perfect. With the tie change now in effect it's 10am to 4pm local time here. Come early to listen to Jake.

I will have some botanas and, yes Elixir Tekillya is for sale at 150 pesos a liter, or 15 pesos a shot, same price as icy cold beer .... yes we have frosty Tecate rojo as well. I will have mojitos available as well for 20 pesos. I will also do a blender special to be a surprise. I will also have the ( Y ) BIGASS BAR-B-Q hot and ready to go if anyone wants to bring their own meat to cook. As long as I have an idea, I will be prepared for the game to begin!!!”

Thanks Don....looking forward to it!

Buffalo Don's Mismo Sol Hostel

55 Netzahualcoyotl, Manzanillo 28860, Mexico

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g150791-d1198933…

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Patties Day TA Meet and Greet...you up for it???

bump!

2. Re: St Patties Day TA Meet and Greet...you up for it???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo