We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand bay hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
220 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
grand bay hotel

would like to go to this resort in may has anyone stayed here or if you have how is the weather in may pls advs, asap. thanks deb

Guadalajara Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: grand bay hotel

We stayed there one time a couple of years ago. It was okay. Not much to do, but you can take a boat across the lagoon to a small village. We would rather stay in Manzanillo as we dive and that is where most of the diving is done.

seattle
Level Contributor
36 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand bay hotel

deb - my wife and i just got back from a week at the grand bay. there is truly not much to do, but if you like it quiet, i would highly recommend it. it is a very nice property, nice pool. lovely location. the bed was a bit hard, but other than that no complaints. pool area is nice. service was great. we took the water taxi across to barra every day (sometimes more than once a day) for dinner. i would recommend a cab or long beach walk down to melaque. the weather was windy the first couple of days, but then calmed down and was beautiful. probably mid-80's, no clouds, winds calm. i would guess that the May weather would be a bit warmer and a bit more humid. you can get a cab from the airport to the hotel for $35 USD, so don't ask for the hotel shuttle.

Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo