We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf in manzanillo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Quebec City, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
golf in manzanillo

I am going in manzanillo in March, 2008 I would like to play golf at las hadas or somewhere do you said where is the prices for play golf in manzanillo.Thank you

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf in manzanillo

Prices for golf at Tamarindo and Isla Navidad are around $200 USD per person for 18 holes with the required cart rental. I have been told that prices for the Las Hadis La Mantaraya course are around $150 USD for 18 holes not including the cart. I don't remember if these prices include the caddy or not - I don't golf.

There is a public golf course out past the entrance to Tennisol on the way out of Santiago heading north to on highway 200 that is less expensive to play but it may only be 9 holes and the Colima golf club, located just outside of Colima, next to the highway into Colima city when coming from Manzanillo, sometimes allow non-members to play by prior reservation only. These two courses are both less expensive than the big three.

2. Re: golf in manzanillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 09, 2009