We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gala specialty drinks

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Rockford
8 posts
Save Topic
Gala specialty drinks

any recomondations on what the Gala's specialty drinks are, something fruity or refreshing while relaxing on the beach or around the pool areas.

chicago,il.
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gala specialty drinks

try the chunky monekey my wife like's thems

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gala specialty drinks

What in tarnation is a chunky monkey? Do they have Mas Tequila? Oh yeah!

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gala specialty drinks

trvlnut2 what difference does it make... You know that once you are there you will drink whatever is put in front of you. I will be there at the same time as your party. i will make sure I find out who you are and will not be suprised if at some point I see you hunched over on the beach with an empty bottle of ta-kill-ya while you are chewing on the worm from the bottom of the bottle. I am curious to know what kind of foo foo drinks they serve and what everyone's favorites were. Can't wait !!!!!

Rockford
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gala specialty drinks

hunched over who me! (I didn't get any)

5. Re: Gala specialty drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics