We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booze Cruise At Huatulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Booze Cruise At Huatulco

Does anyone know if there is booze/wine cruise offered at Huatulco??

Leaving from wpg on Friday AM

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

Someone asked this question some time ago and the reply by another was, yes there are booze cruises.

Okanagan Valley...
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

I don't know if I would call it a booze cruise...there is a sunset cruise that leaves the marina at Santa Cruz about 4:00pm - has drinks and snacks, watch the sunset and cruise back to the marina.

selsey, west sussex
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

We did the sunset cruise last year (March) and when we arrived back at the Marina went to a local restaurant and had a lobster supper on the beach. FANTASTIC!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

I think the catamaran trip is pretty much a booze cruise really.

There is some type of boozey trip that leaves from the Barcelo around 5 pm each day. I believe you go to a tequilla store where you sample. Everyone we talked to didn't make it to dinner that night.....if you're into that.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
68 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

Hi Winnipeg Farmer - see you on the plane Friday!!!! From all the great reviews, sounds like Huatulco is the place to be! Not only that it's freezing here now and the perfect time to leave!!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

Chico&Deb

I agree about the reviews on huatulco. We have never read so many positive reviews about one area. Looks like a good sign.

Yeah it is gonna be cold on the weekend, and storm comming through tonight and all day Wed. supposed to clear off for Thurs. morning. Thats good cause we leave home Thurs. morning to get to the city.

See you Friday morning early

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

I know this is totally off the topic of this post, but I just had to get my two cents in here; this crappy weather is making me even more excited to be leaving on Friday!!! Yippee! 31 degrees in Huatulco at the moment, see ya Friday 5:40 am! Oh, and maybe we will see you on a booze cruise, we are at the Gala, and I believe the rest of you folks are Barcelo/Las Brisas?

Shawna

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

ooops, my bad; I just checked some of my old posts and realized that Winnipegfarmer, you are at the Gala as well, with another couple. We are so looking forward to this, should be a great time, although I noticed a recent review that mentioned people getting ill, I hope thats just a fluke.....we have never gotten ill on a hot holiday in the past, (other then the usual too many Pina Coladas/too much of everything!) so I always stress when I read that!

See ya Friday!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

shawna

yes we will be at the gala on Friday.

what is the weather like today in Wpg?????

blizzard here right now but it is supposed to clear off tonite. leaving Thurs. am early so we should be able to take our time and make it by early pm.

see you Fri. am.

chicago,il.
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Booze Cruise At Huatulco

we will be at the gala friday your southern friends from chicago

Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics