We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Brisas on the 12th from Winnipeg!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
68 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Los Brisas on the 12th from Winnipeg!

Are there any more Los Brisas tips from those that have been there before? It seems that the Barcelo & Gala have the most reviews. We'll be in the regular room area and by the sounds of it will have some walking to do which will likely be what we need as I'm sure there will be many trips to the bars & buffet table!

Can't wait, only 5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be on the beach by early afternoon.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Brisas on the 12th from Winnipeg!

The beaches at the las Brisas are wonderful. You don't have to walk all of the time as they have lots of golf carts taking people everywhere so you can always catch a ride if you like. It usually depended on how much i had to drink as to wether i was walking or riding.

The food is only average but i always found something i liked. I like the morocan resturant the best. The grounds are well kept and cover a huge area if you like to bird watch their are a variety of them around. I really loved the beaches and the water here. We are here right now and it's hot! have fun!!!!!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
68 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Brisas on the 12th from Winnipeg!

Hey thanks 4 The Record - sounds great can't wait - save some beer for us!! haha

3. Re: Los Brisas on the 12th from Winnipeg!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics